Miss Ohio Teen USA,

Ursuline senior competing in Miss Ohio Teen USA 2013 pageant

12:31 AM MissGrandSlam.Com 0 Comments

Beauty Pageant
> National Pageant > United States
> Road to Miss Teen USA 2013 
> Miss Ohio Teen USA 2013 - Contestants

Ursuline Academy senior Christi Richter will be one of more than 100 young women competing for the title of Miss Ohio Teen USA 2013 in Portsmouth today.

Following the final competitions at the Vern Riffe Center for the Arts at Shawnee State University, a winner will be crowned at approximately 6:15 p.m. today. Along with the title comes prizes that include travel, wardrobe, college scholarships and the opportunity to represent Ohio in the Miss Teen USA pageant next summer.

Christi, 17, is the daughter of Christopher “Chris” Richter of Blue Ash. She learned that she was named Miss Cincinnati Teen USA by the Miss Ohio Teen USA organization last week, after submitting a picture and bio.

At Ursuline, Christi is active in multiple choirs, Academic Team and National Honor Society, and in the youth group at her church. She is also involved with musical theater and has performed in shows at various local schools.

“I never in a million years thought that I would ever be in a beauty pageant, but I am so happy and excited to be participating,” she said. “I’m incredibly lucky to have this opportunity, and I can’t wait to meet all the girls. This is my first pageant experience, and I hope I do a good job representing Cincinnati.”

special thank & credit : news.cincinnati.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments: